Lets start with explaining that this is the EXACT set we used on our 2021 King of the Bagger entry. The trail ended up right at 5 inches with our lift. Pure sweet spot! I rode this bike at bike week, getting parts, stress relief rides, then raced. We cannot say enough abou this product. Geezer Glide is a must with your street builds if you want a bike that doesnt handle like a Lincoln Town car anymore!
Superior quality, complete and compatible with your touring Harley!
- Our kit allows to upgrade Harley-Davidson® touring models (pre-2014) to the much more rigid 49mm fork tubes of the models from 2014 and later while retaining the OEM geometry of your front end. This unique design is made of aircraft grade aluminum 6061-T6 and hard anodized for protection against corrosion and for great looks.
Much more rigidity and solid ‘feel’ in the front end!
- We designed to provide the best possible upgrade option for 2013-earlier touring models – while staying compatible with OEM components. Your fairing, fork lock and other OEM parts will bolt right on to your new 49mm setup.
- We also offer 2013-earlier fork sliders that allow reusing your OEM fender without modifications.
- Same rake but less offset than the OEM that’s replaced - this creates shorter trail at stock ride height and 16”-19” OEM wheels. Increasing ride height (if keeping the bike level) further reduces trail, which helps agility for cornering.
- Much more solid feel due to the triple bolt clamping surface on the lower tree and double bolt clamping surface on the upper tree. All CNC machined from 6061-T6 aluminum in black anodized finish! Very solid tracking, your bike will feel almost like it’s running on rails.
Much better suspension means much better comfort AND control!
- Compared to 41mm fork tubes 49mm tubes allow for the installation of larger diameter and more effective suspension components (i.e. nitrogen cartridge internals, emulator valves or similar products available in the market. OEM components can also be used.
- Requires 2003-up headlight nacelle on Road King models.
- Requires minor modification of the fork lock tab for clearance.
Our Triple-Tree Kit was designed in the USA. All our products undergo a secondary domestic quality control process before they are shipped.
- 6061-T6 aluminum upper and lower trees
- 4140 treated precision machined steel neck stem and stem nut
- Fork stop (requires drilling 2 holes in fork lock tab on 2009 – 2013 models)
- Brake line – pick ABS or non-ABS (non-ABS version requires universal brake line with banjo, not included)
- CNC machined brake line mount
- Neck bearings, cups and dust shields
- Stainless steel hardware set
- Requires complete 49mm fork tubes
- Disclaimer: Our 49mm Fork Conversion Kit is designed to work & fit with 2014 and later OEM 49mm fork parts. Necessary modifications on your stock OEM frame for additional clearance and adding our fork stop tab are documented in our instructions. Please check aftermarket parts for proper fitment and clearances as they may interfere.